Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter....

So I live in Oklahoma the state where a 1/4 inch of snow shuts the whole town down... No really it does lol!!! Well I went to wally world to get all the stuff for my kids Valentines day parties and no one was there it was SWEET!!! Come on I can't be the only person that loves having the store to themselves lmbo!!! As I was standing there staring at the obnoxious amount of valentines day cards and  thinking how my kids are gonna argue that they wanted Wizards of Waverly and Transformers over Hannah Montana and Spider Man when it hit me..... I'm a photographer why don't I shamelessly promote myself while making the kids a super personal Valentines Day card.... So I have an idea and I'm praying that it works lol!!! I will post pictures as soon as I'm done even if it doesn't work!!! I would post them now but my kids are at school and I kinda need them to do the pictures lol!!! Are you doing anything special for your kids???

No comments:

Post a Comment